From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: L plate for *istD
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:35:12 -0400

you would think so but it doesn't. it's how they do market research to see if there is enough demand for the lesser volume cameras to justify them making a plate. they made one for my Nikon Coolpix 5000, but they are not making any for the Coolpix 8400. i have to use a generic plate that is bigger than it needs to be by a lot.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ramesh Kumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>