I like the picture. I think the physical background provides a metaphorical background which helps to explain the person she is (or at least that is what it suggests to me).

I don't mind her looking down. She looks as though she is considering something, and will look up in a moment with her response.

The picture wouldn't work for every model, but her face suggests strength, intelligence, and humour. An interesting person caught at a particular phase on life's journey.

John


On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 06:16:48 -0400, Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:


Hi Frank,
I missed this the first time through as well. I like the crop and the pose. It's an interesting shot of an interesting person. However, I'm not very fond of the direct flash effect. Was the ceiling low enough for a bounce here? That might serve you better.
On Apr 18, 2005, at 5:13 AM, Shel Belinkoff wrote:




Hi!

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3289593&size=lg

 I'm not sure what I think about this crop, so I'll post the uncropped
version in a day or so, to see if anyone may want to give cropping
their best shot (you'll see why I think it needs a crop when you see
the full-frame version).










-- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/


-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.16 - Release Date: 18/04/2005



Reply via email to