----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" Subject: Re: Hurrah for Shel Disrobing the Emperor

DSLR's are an awful lot more than a couple of hundred, especially if one is upgrading from entry-level. Plus, there simply aren't the social pressures to get the latest and greatest features.

Depends on the mailing list you hang out with.
We have it lucky here, there is nothing to upgrade to.
I bet the folks over at the Canon list are already poo-pooing last year's digital Rebel as being insufficient for doing quality work.

Please note, I am not saying that it was sufficient for doing quality work in the first place. It is, after all, a Canon.
Nuff said.

William Robb