Hello!
        I need some advice from the experienced darkroomers out there, please!
I finally found a cheap secondhand tank JOBO 1000 with up to 5 reels of 135 or 3 reels
of 120 film at once, 1200ml capacity. It looks great compared to the tank I
used before (2x135/1x120, leaking,...).

1) I use lots of Microphen 1+1 on HP5+. My questoin is, can I safely develop 5 films
at once using the 1200ml of 1+1 developer (that would be 120ml of stock
developer, should be well enough per film), without any increase in time? Because
Ilford states that if one reuses a stock developer (e.g. 1l of stock, used for 10
films. For second film - +10% time, third film +20% ... tenth film +90% time), one has
to increase dev time per each other film. But what if I develop all the films at once
(or half of them)? Do I have to increase time somewhat? Either developing with stock
or diluted microphen.
        Thanks a lot.
2) The JOBO 1000 was accompanied by a slightly more expensive JOBO 2000, which was
almost 2 times as big (capacity, not height) with 1900ml capacity
(5x135/3x120). It had bigger diameter. Is this tank (J. 2000) also usable with sheet
film, using some special holders? I can't otherwise see why to make it with such
big capacity (except that I would be able to use dilutions beyond 1+1 Microphen, which
I do not use much, and which I can use even in the J 1000 if I make a run of
fewer films)

Thanks for any advice
        Frantisek