Some of the most memorable entries for me...

Mickey by Amber Dayton - great photo, great composition.  Dad must be jealous
of how well you are doing. <grin>  I especially liked how the curves and
circles seem to repeat.

Paging Mr. Escher by Dave O'Brien - great play on words/art from another
medium.  And by the way, 'Mr Escher has left the building.'

Architecture at the Edge of Town by Jan van Wijk - a grain elevator in the
Netherlands that is really housing?  It is a striking photo, especially with
the red building contrasted with the reeds in the foreground.

On the Farm by Leon Altoff - I've never been to Australia, but I've seen this
building and walked down this lane before!  The picture physically transports
me to this place.  Perhaps it's the lane and the cropping with the trees, but
it causes me to feel that I am at this place, to listen for sounds, to feel
the air temperature.
Outstanding photo!

Domino by D.Glenn Arthur Jr. - One of several very nice night shots this
month.  This photo gives me a feeling of strength, power and industrial
might.  I like the red painted on the water and the smoke billowing into the
dark sky with the lighted building windows.  I would like to see it even
darker, if possible.

Windows 1998 by Gianfranco Irlanda - let me add my praise to others... isn't
it interesting how simple is more powerful than complex

Looking Up I See the Windows Coming Upwards by Alexey Tikhonov - I keep
coming back to this photo.  The perspective is so strange and different and
the two buildings are such a contrast, one typical rectangular construction
and the other full of curved walls and windows.  The night lighting adds to
the mystery.

Grain Elevator in Geary, Oklahoma by Collin Brendemuehl - Takes me back to
those long car rides down Route 66 to see my grandparents.

Gangway by Arnold Stark - took me a while to figure this one out, but after
reading the caption I can't see anything but a cruise ship!

Catedral de Puebla by Gerald Wang - I didn't know we had these in North
America.  Nice job of capturing the majesty of the structure.

Puye Cliff Dwellings by William Robb - truely ancient architecture!

Silo at Night by Geordie Clarke - I like everything about this photo, from
the composition to the light and dark to the industrial might it conveys to
the moon in the dark sky...nice work and close to home!

Taos View by Ken Waller - I like the poles and the way they are decorated.
The simple composition really calls attention to them, their repeating
pattern, and the feeling of the colors of sky and building.

Bridge Over Smooth Water by Bubba Payne - Another simple night shot I really
liked.  The blue light on the water and the blue on the bridge are very nice.
 How did you do this?  I've never seen a blue bridge in Jacksonville?

Regards,  Bob S.