Hi Francis,

good shorts. Some comments:

On the first one, I would play with the lighting more - the lower part
is too bright for my taste, and it could do with less reflection, but
that is quite hard to achieve, if possible.

The second one looks very good. I like the high contrast look with the
light spilling off the flare spots. On my monitor the light spots are
too dark though, they look gray, they do not have near 255 brightness.
Adjust the levels more. The smoke is very good. For a more traditional
but perhaps better selling product shot, I would get more light from
the front, and less red as well. Retouch the fluff that's floating in
the air and also on the top rim of the bowl, and I would like to see
more texture in the wood (more lighting from front).

Hope this helps :)

Frantisek