----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Mathews"
Subject: OT (sort of) Ilfospeed Deluxe paper

> Hi,
>      I'm in search of a graded RC paper to use with my cold
light head.
> About the only I see out there in stock is Ilfospeed Deluxe.
Has anybody on
> the list used this stuff?  I've use Ilford Multicontrast RC
quite a lot.  Is
> it similar?

Ilfospeed Deluxe is nice. Similar to Multigrade, but with better
blacks, and less tendency for veiling. Kodak still makes a nice
RC graded I think (Kodabromide RC). There doesn't seem to be a
lot of call for graded RC paper anymore. May I ask why you want
to use it? I use VC papers with my coldlight with great success

William Robb
Remember, the LX Gallery is coming up.
Please see:
http://pug.komkon.org/LX_Gallery/LX_Submit.html