My shot was obviously a flop as was last months.  It's what I get for
waiting until an hour before the PUG deadline to choose a photo and scan it.

My thoughts for the month:

" Renaissance Bridge " by  Bill Sawyer, USA
Definitely an attention getter.  Reminds me of the 60's "Time Tunnel"
television show which is one of my favorites.  Very nice.

" Bathroom Plan " by  Bill Gekas, Australia
Cool shot.  Nice layout of subject components.  I like the foreground
slightly out of focus.  The ruler leads your eye in.

" Arch/Whale " by  Frantisek Vlcek, Czech Republic
Nice wide angle effect. A very abstract composition. To me it also looks
like it could be musical bars winding their way into a giant ear.  (I hope
those Fruitland guys get here soon.  I'm starting to scare myself).

" Nature's Architecture - Capilano Canyon, Vancouver, B.C. " by  Cameron
Hood
Lovely shot of the canyon.  Been there many times.  Who would know it was in
town?  A question... Why the multiple exposure?

" 10 in Gun Casements, Fort Jackson, LA " by  Kevin Thornsberry
Beautiful.  I like the depth, symmetry, lighting and colors in this shot.

" Looking Up I See the Windows Coming Upwards " by  Alexey Tikhonov, Russia
Neat this is and perspective altered interesting tilted.   :-)  Shots taken
at weird angles are often very nice as this one proves.

" Evening Stroll " by  William Johnson, USA
I am struck by the reflections as well and by the size difference of the two
main elements to the composition.  I usually am not drawn to B&W or people
shots, but this one reaches out and draws me in.  Good job.

" Horningsea Park House " by  Ray Allen, Australia
I like this shot.  I am curious why it seems so crisp and crystal clear.

" The Gallery " by  Norm Baugher, Germany/USA
Cool shot.  It took me a while to figure out exactly what it was.

"Puye Cliff Dwellings" by  William Robb
Nice shot except for all that McDonald's crapola.  Sheesh, what ever
inspired you to do that? ;-)  How do you say "Puye"?

My favorite this month:

" Taos View " by  Ken Waller, Michigan, USA
 A strong image.  Great tight composition.  Leaves one wanting to see more.