[snip]

>     Geordie Clarke's "Silo at Night"...I like the
> perspective, and the contrast which I find both subtle
> and dramatic in color and subject.  I think a wider
> lens might have made the bottom left a bit less
> crowded.

[snip]

> Warmly,
> Bob

Thanks Bob. I know what you mean about using a wider lens. I only had one
lens with me that night and I don't think I spent enough time trying to find
the right angle. If I shoot the scene again, I would change many things. The
perspective and framing would be on the top of my list. And of course, these
days it would be B&W.

regards,

Geordie Clarke