Hi Gerald,

I prefer photo #1 over #2 due to its stronger color, her smile, the
background, and the at ease confidence of her pose.

Compared to #1, #2 looks slightly washed out, her pose is more
self-conscious and less confident, and the unfortunate alignment of her
eyes with the bluewhite background highlights is a little distracting,
pulling me away from her face and into the trees on the left (could
probably be fixed quite simply in PS).

But, keeper photos that capture your loved one's personality best,
regardless of incidentals, are the best of all.

regards,
Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]