Congratulations........ Like the picture, reminds me of some great times past.........

Wishing you more of the same.... much more................

Good luck.

Otis Wright

wendy beard wrote:

Not one to blow my own trumpet, but I thought this was
worthy of a quick toot :-)
The May/June issue of the Canadian publication
"DogSport" Magazine features a mixed breed dog called
Shenzi on the cover. It's my picture. (not my dog
tho')

http://www.pbase.com/wendybeard/image/42617662

To make up for the cover shot being taken using Canon
equipment, I also submitted a pic for inside the mag
which was taken with my MZ-S. The editor asked me to
supply a cute puppy shot for a different article. I
just happened to have a cute puppy (at the time. She's
all grown up now.)
This is her:
http://www.pbase.com/wendybeard/image/42643581

Wendy