>> At what speed will you rate them?

DGAJ> I've got three rolls at 12500, five rolls at 6400, nine rolls at 3200,
DGAJ> and one roll at 1600.  (And two that don't have a speed written on them,
DGAJ> so I have to look them up in my database by roll-ID...)

Ok, so I got to a computer this evening for a bit before I leave
again...

At that speed, you would be IMO better with Emofin. 12500 and 6400 is
extreme pushing of the film, and good results depend a lot on the
original subject contrast and if you want any shadows or not. For such
speeds, testing in similar light is mandatory. I have used TMZ up to
3200 in mixed light conditions, and it came out of Emofin nicely,
without largely blocked highlights but still with enough shadows. At
higher pushed speed, I would be afraid of using it without testing
first.

Even so, Emofin actually has a real compensating effect, although with
pushing that high compromises are inevitable.

Good light!
           fra