On 5/9/05, John Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Actually, it means they're black and white!  :-)
<snip>

John, if I ever get across the pond, I'll have to hit you for that!

Actually, now that I think of it, going across the pond may be in the
stars for me.

My mom, in her dotage, is renting a villa in Spain, going in September
for a year.  Sis, her hubby and I are starting to talk about Christmas
in sunny Spain (as I understand it, she's not in plain...).  So, who
knows what diversions I might be able to make whilst over there...

More on this later as plans begin to gel.

cheers,
frank