G'day All.
The PZ-1p that I bought a few weeks ago is working great.
I really love the control layout of this body.
The PZ-1p really leaves all other Pentax 35mm AF bodies that I have used
in it's wake

I would like to ask the list if anyone has a function card for the PZ-1p
that they would want to sell?

Or if not sell, would be able to scan it and email it to me.
I have seen the scan that is available somewhere on the net, but it is
not very clear and does not print well.
Thanks to all.

Hooroo.
Regards, Trevor.
Grafton, Australia

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,hoist
the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - Henry Louis Mencken