--- Graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have the 308. It is not working properly now, but that is after more than 10
> years use and it was used when I bought it. Light, compact, and handy. BTW,
> the
> current new price is less than I paid used back then. Highly recommended.

I recently sold my perfectly fine Minolta IVF with the much smaller L308II. I
have
found myself using the 308 a lot more often simply because it fits in my jeans
with
ease. The same can't be done with bigger meters. The latest 308S seems to be an
even
better meter.

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan