Eric.

From: "Markus Maurer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Eric
I'm tempted by an auction for a MX ending in a few days. I would use it as
second body instead of the P30 with the 24mm
wide angle lens.
I never had a MX but started with the ME Super as my first SLR
back in 1981.  I heard a lot of good things about the MX and have read about
the limitations on BOZ too.
But, can you tell me in a few words why  you prefer the K1000 over the MX?

Thanks in advance
Markus