Pål Jensen wrote:

> Some rethoric questions:
>
> - Is it a good idea to have the multiple exposure function on a switch that can
>easily be set accidentally?

Not sure, but I'd think you'd notice the motor drive not advancing if
you accidently set it.

> - Whats the theory behind having the exposure bar oriented vertically when exposure
>is controlled by horizontal movement; left - right?

Maybe they decided they needed a horizontal orientation for the focus
point selection display, and couldn't fit the exposure bar along the
bottom too.

I didn't think about it until you brought it up, so I guess it didn't
bother me.

tv