--- Rob Studdert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So if someone with no SLR kit and with no potential access to your lenses
> asked
> you for honest advice on which entry level DLSR kit to consider would point
> them the Pentax way (ie *ist Ds) or towards Canon (350D)?
>
> I'm great at selling Canon, I just say you'll end up being as frustrated as
> me
> if you go the Pentax route.

It's a no-brainer. My answer would not be Pentax whether the buyer was looking
for a
system or just a DSLR. Right now, Pentax has lost their clear direction, well,
actually they have been that way for, say 20 years? But then unique ideas are
kind
of rare...  :-)

Alan Chan
http://www.pbase.com/wlachan