----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Van Veen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: Trip Report

Luckily
> > > the borrowed MZ-S and FA 400/5.6 didn't get wet...
> > Serves you right for not sharing....
>
> Oh, like I wasn't throwing the thing at you to use....

Alright you were, and you were very very sweet about it.  I just wanted
more.

> Covering my ass for the upcoming legal battles.
Don't worry, I think you are in better with the "family" lawyer than she is.

> > > Jeepgirl showed up for a minute to beg for a lens.
> > >
> > A good lens will get you through times of no man better then a good man
> will
> > get you through times of no lens.   (originally a jeep quote.)
>
> I thought Doug coined that?
Hmmm I have been saying that for years about jeeps, but maybe he did.

> > > At that point, the weekend was over, more or less. Hugs and kisses,
> > > buh-bye.
> >
> > Tom took me (and Jessie) to Grayson Highlands, He wanted to marry me in
> > front of the ponies, but I  decided to wait and see.
>
> I think you misunderstood...I wanted to marry a pony.

You are a sick  (well nevermind).  Wait till I tell jessie you will break
her heart.

> > I am really glad I
> > waited, He forgets to turn off the safe light in the darkroom when he is
> > winding film.  I knew there had to be a problem with him somewhere....
>
> Oh man, low blow.
So it's your only problem I have seen so far.

> Too bad Shel isn't around, that's another plus for APX 25 - it doesn't fog
> even with a minute under the safelight.
If you had not been paying more attention to the women around you....

> > Thank you Doug, Tom, Bill, John, and Mark for spending time with me and
> > sharing a large amount of your knowledge. It is appreciated.
>
> Thanks for being so enthusiastic...I think everyone was happy to have you
> around.
You called that enthusiastic?

jeepgirl