> Of course the King James version!  Is there any other?  None in English,
> of that I am certain.  There are a number of failed attempts, but none
> that are in any way readable.  :-)

OK, I've stayed out of this so far, but...

There are literally dozens of Bible versions in English, each with their
strong and weak points and reasons for being, and the KJV is itself
represented by several "KJV-ish" versions (there is not even just one KJV).
I really don't want to get into an OT discussion of Bible versions (better
discussed elsewhere), but I couldn't let it be suggested that there is no
other version than the KJV.  "Is there any other?"  You bet...

Fred