Pawel Czarnul escribió:
> Does anybody have experience with the Tokina 28/2.8 (SL) MF lens?
> I am a happy user of Pentax ZX-5N w/ FA 50/1.4. I read some posts that
> the FA 28-70/4 lens was not very good at 28mm? Any advice
> on wide-angle lenses for Pentax (24, 28 mm)? Are there any incompatibility
> problems with Tokinas?

The FA 28-70 mm. 4.0 is really good even at 28 mm., but it is soft at
the corners wide open at that focal length. That lack of sharpness at
the corners disapperas from f:5.6
If you want a 28 mm. prime, the Tokina is a good choice. A friend of
mine uses one of those with his ME Super and he gets excellent results.
You can also find Pentax-M or A lenses in this focal length for a
reasonable price.