On 6-13-01 Igor wrote:

>Hello!

>Couple weeks ago I posted this question, but unfortunately
>haven't received any response.
>I doubt that there are no San Diego people reading PDML..

>Once more: Does anybody know any good quality,
>relatively inexpensive [local] photolab (/mini-lab)
>in San Diego ?

Hi Igor,

Just checked the latest PDML geographical locations prepared by Chris
Brogden and I didn't see any list member that lives in San Diego or
surrounding area. Believe it or not there are approximately only 10 of us
that resides in the Golden State.

Sorry about that but you may be on your own on this one.

Regards,

Paulo Ernest