[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  I notice that the manual lists a power pack for use with a
 510 volt battery. Is this hardware available? I still have an Everready
 497 battery for my Honeywell Strobonar that might work with that power
 pack. >>

Paul.

The Power pack is available, but this is not supplied with the 510v
"laminate" pack, which offers astonishing recycle times. I think that the
Sunpak 510v nicad pack will fit, as the Pentax Power Pack is more than likely
a rebranded SunPak item.
 I am trying at present to get ToCad in Japan to supply measurements for the
cell, as we have a Pentax Power Pack in for someone in your position.

Kind regards from sunny Brighton

Peter