For sale:

1. SMC Pentax-FA 1:1.4 50mm. Excellent to LN
condition. Everything works perfectly. AF very fast on
my PZ-1p. Inside very clean, no dust, haze, or fungus.
Glass perfect except a tiny scratch on the front
element(if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't even notice
it). There are several surface scratches on barrel
from normal use. I used this lens to take beautiful
pics. SN 2007491. Original front and back lens caps
included. Lens manual included. Ask for US$198.00 plus
shipping & insurance.

2. Sigma AF-MF Zoom Lens 28-80 F3.5-5.6 Mini Zoom
Macro (Pentax AF mount). Like new condition.
Everything works perfectly. AF very fast on my PZ-1p.
Cosmetically, everything is perfect. No scratch or
damage of any kind. Original lens hood and caps
included. Manual included. Ask for US$50.00 plus
shipping & insurance.

3. Sigma AF-MF Zoom Lens 70-30 F4-5.6DL Macro (Pentax
AF mount). Like new condition. Everything works
perfectly. AF very fast on my PZ-1p. Cosmetically,
everything is perfect. No scratch or damage of any
kind. Original lens hood and caps included. Manual
included. Ask for US$70.00 plus shipping & insurance.

4. Sigma AF Teleconverter  for Pentax AF mount. Like
new condition. Everything works perfectly. AF very
fast on my PZ-1p. Cosmetically, everything is perfect.
No scratch or damage of any kind. Original lens caps
included. Manual included. Ask for US$50.00 plus
shipping & insurance.

5. Pentax Cable Switch F. Like new condition. Works
perfectly. Box and manual included. Ask for US$18.00
plus shipping.

6. Tiffen 49mm Sky 1-A filter. New in box. I bought it
new but never use it. It is in the original hard
plastic case. Ask for US$8.00 plus shipping.

7. Vivitar Flash Auto 2600. New in box. I only took
one test shot make sure it works OK before list here.
Original box and manual are included. Ask for US$10.00
plus shipping.

8. Vivitar Auto Telephoto 135mm 1:2.8 in Pentax Screw
Mount. Like new condition. Everything works perfectly.
Cosmetically, everything is perfect. No scratch or
damage of any kind. Lens has built-in hood. Like new
caps included. Ask for US$25.00 plus shipping.

If interested in any item, please contact me off the
list at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I live in US. Thanks!

Yong