Hello Kostas,

KK> No, "to have the edge" means to be better, though not by much.

 Thanks for explanation! I was little a bit confused with the "edge"
as in the dictionary I can find two completely different meaning of
this word :) (I'm from Ukraine so English is not my native language).

>>  I'm little a bit confused about all answers. So, whcih one produces
>> better picture? If both of the version 'M' and 'K' will have the same
>> price, which one You'll buy?

KK> Because I am strange, I would always go for the K. So I did. In this
KK> case, judging from the comments in Stan's site, it is justified to go
KK> for it if you don't mind the (slightly) extra weight/size.

KK> As for the built in hood, they are never worth it, in my opinion. I
KK> have the clip-on hood for the K and it has a nice feel; I bet it is
KK> also longer than the built-in of the M, while not vignetting.

 Thank You veru much againe. I felt that K versions are almost
slightly better then others (i.e. regarding K28/3.5 and M28/3.5 and
others 28). I just worried about built-in hood as well as simpler
optical formula (4-4 instead of 5-5 in "M" version).

 Thank You!

--
Best regards,
 dao                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]