Well, I'm sure you'll get a lot of good reasons from folks telling you why
the MZ-S is worth the difference in price.  I haven't seen that much money's
worth in feature differences, myself, but that's only *my* opinion.  At
current PZ-1p prices, you could pretty much buy two of them for the price of
an MZ-S.  Is an MZ-S worth twice as much as a PZ-1p?  I haven't seen
anything that would convince me of that, so far.  I do, however, plan to
give one a test drive to see if I will buy one or not.

Len
---