Bucky wrote:

> And if Nikon had brought it out you'd be sneering at it, and that's a fact
> too.

Certainly not! If it had been a Nikon I would have considered switching brand.

>Dog
> forbid anyone should express a preference for another brand!  It's like
> discussing morality with a fundie.

I'm a fan of the F100. But I prefer the MZ-S which is basically a shrinken F100 with
added Pentax features like data imprinting, brilliant interface, RTF flash that synch
at all speeds, an extra AF point, hyper modes etc. The trade-off for small size is
slightly slower fps rate and half a stop slower x-synch. It also sells at a lower
price so I don't understand the criticism. Its allright that this camera doesn't have
all the features some might want but that has nothing to do with not being worth its
cost. The MZ-S is competitively priced for what it offers.

Pål