Thanks Graywolf
I'm on the way to the house mountain of Zurich called the "Uetliberg" today
to try my first panorama shots
over the lake of Zurich and the mountains and take some shots of the ferry
on the lake and the cable car
to the mountain.
It is the longest day in the year today so I will stay on the mountain until
the night comes and take as well some
macro shots with the Pentax A50mm macro on the SFXn and maybe combined with
a MC7+ Kenko converter I got very
cheap lately. They promise 32 degrees today and no rain! I take a nice
picnic with me and lots of booze...

I wish you all a happy day
greetings
Markus