What you need are some Wisconsin made Johsonville Bratwursts. Beats anything I've had in Germany.
Paul
On Jun 24, 2005, at 6:49 AM, Don Williams wrote:

Indeed. Happy Juhannus everyone! I'm doing the usual outdoor grilling -- steak and Finnish sausage. Finnish meat processors have no idea how to make sausages. They are all pre-cooked and rubber-like in texture. Oh for some decent British pork sausages or South African Boerwors!

Drive carefully and don't mix swimming and drinking.

Don