Mark (the Enabler) Roberts wrote:

Tom Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I really would like to shoot some landscapes with one. I bet that thing gives some incredible full frame perspective.

http://www.robertstech.com/graphics/pages/7d202303.htm
http://www.robertstech.com/graphics/pages/7d202422.htm
Both with 15/3.5 and MZ-S

Oh sure, pour more fuel on the fire.

I already have an FA 20mm and I have some doubts about how much difference that extra 15 degrees AOV would make. I really need to compare the two lenses.

The only thing worse than wanting something is having it...
The only thing worse than wanting something is having it...
The only thing worse than wanting something is having it...
The only thing worse than wanting something is having it...

I am strong! I will not yield!

Tom (Weakening by the Minute) Reese