Hi Dave.

I find this film, as WW mentioned, very fussy. Only a few of the 36 had this
faint line.
Probably would
be able to PS it out anyway.

However, they ones that i had hoped would turn out in an errie sort of way did.
I didi not
get the
standard black sky with these shots as there was a mixture of sun shadow and
mist. It does
make for
some rather nice effects from the bridge taken in the middle of it, looking
down the
valleys and with
some dead trees and rock formations.

Got a neat on of the serpintine road.

Scans to follow

Dave

                                > That's a shame Dave.
>
> The one and only time I've used IR film, was with my Z-20. It has a DX
> window as well & I left it uncovered. I loaded & unloaded the film in
> a darkroom, (An actual darkroom not just a darkened room <g>) &
> processed it in the darkroom with just the safe lights on. I had no
> fogging problems at all.
>
> Probably just dumb luck. If I knew then what I know now I probably
> would have been more careful. :-)
>
> Dave

> > > I'll pick up my GFM roll right now. The cannister had the grey lid as i
> > > lost the
> > original,
> >
> > > but i overed it in foil.
> > >
> > > Lets see if they are ok or fogged. I'll report ;later
> > >
> > > Dave
> > >
> > >                               >
> > Hum. Seems a s if 1-2 frames has a line in the picture as if someone put a
> > piece of
paper
> > over the
> > frame.Picture is exposed properly but this line is there. Could be
> > clasified as
> > fog,but......
> >
> > Anyway, maybe i didi not get the foil on the grey lid fast enough.
> >
> > Bottom line..... 1 or 2 or even 3 turned out very well. All were shot at
> > the swinging
> > bridge on
> > Saturday in some triky light. Mist and some clouds caused moi to sit for
> > quite some
time