Jim,
No, I don't..have patience, that is.
Cable switch CS-105 (when in locked position) holds
the shutter release in the pressed position and
'waits' for something to come into focus. When this
happens, the shutter is then allowed to trip.
I just keep casual track of what's happening while I
sip something.
I've tried "trapping" hummingbirds this way, but they
are so fleeting and sparse, I'm starting to loose
interest. For that set up, I attached a 360 flash and
set a HS 1/4000 shutter.
Thanks for comment.

Jack

http://www.photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=56