Saturday evening I went shooting a medieval festival. I noticed only another guy shooting with a DSLR and I coundn't believe my eyes... it was another *istD! 100% Pentax DLSR there.
Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 5:04 PM
Subject: Re: Some Mid-Ohio racing shots on line

"Dario Bonazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I like them! Apparently you and your Canon worked great ;-)

But of course! Everyone *knows* you can't shoot motorsports with a
Pentax! ;-)

BTW - Two interesting facts about the media photographers at this event.
1: There was only one shooting Pentax (myself)
2: The Pentax shooters outnumbered the Nikon shooters

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing