On Jul 25, 2005, at 8:54 AM, Bruce Dayton wrote:

On the last day of our Southern Utah trip, we had opportunity to
travel through Capitol Reef National Monument.  There was one area
where we could hike around.  It was a place that had been carved out
by the river and there were lots of interesting rocks and textures.  I
stumbled upon this formation and it just jumped right out at me.
Hopefully you can see the shark in this one.

Pentax *istD, DA 16-45/4, handheld, polarizer
ISO 200, 1/125 sec @ f/9.5, 40mm focal length
Converted from Raw using Capture One LE

http://www.daytonphoto.com/PAW/monumentvalley_0518.htm

I'd be more inclined to call it "Turtle!" but hey, faces in rock are like that. ;-)

Nice work, all of these landscapes.

Godfrey