Kostas Kavoussanakis escribió:

Not sure you got what I mean, Vid: the MIR-47 is a bit too long and the mirror of some Pentax cameras (you may need to check which does so) hits it when taking a picture. The end result is that the camera mirror breaks. Because the filters (at the back) are part of the optical formula, you need to file away part of the protruding bit. That's if the lens interferes with your camera's mirror.

I had one of the MC Mir-47K 20 mm. 2.5 you mention. I have been told that the filters that come with the newer versions (mine was built in 2001), have less thick mounts and don't interfere with the mirror. Mine was a unit with the thick filters, they got in the way of the mirror of some smaller bodies (such as the MZ-5), but they didn't actually chip or damage the mirror.

Carlos