From: Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Aug 9, 2005 2:04 PM
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Great Expectations

Warning - Juvenile politically incorrect joke follows...

Q: What do you call a man with no arms or legs hanging on the wall?

A: Art

Tom C.

From: Powell Hargrave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 10:38:25 -0700

However, don't ask me what Fine Art is (as opposed to any other type
of art.  Now that I think of it, don't ask me what Art is, as I have
no satisfactory, all-encompassing definition.
That's easy.  Fine art is very expensive and usually done by some old dead
guy. :)
They teach courses on that and most instructors or graduates can't give a
concise definition.

Powell
who's main job is to nail (fine and other) art to the wall.

Powell Hargrave      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Imaging      http://members.shaw.ca/hargravep
Nanaimo Art Gallery  http://nanaimogallery.ca
Nanaimo,  Vancouver Island,  British Columbia,  Canada

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).