On Aug 9, 2005, at 12:13 PM, Bob W wrote:

... I also think it detracts from the picture, which captures a nice moment, but I have no objection in principle to looking at a woman's nether regions. No
sir.

I presume this means you have no objections in principle to looking at men's "nether regions" as well. The truly funny thing is that if it were a big, burly construction worker with beer gut bent over that way to share a sensitive moment with a pregnant woman and her friends, the TCB would instead add a sense of poignancy and humor rather than be a distraction. But the woman's derriere adds nothing, her posture is totally unflattering to her, and it detracts from the moment that was the point of the photograph.

So much ado about nothing. It's a crummy pic, that's all. It could have been a pretty good pic, the moment is there, but it didn't capture the moment in a pleasing composition.

Godfrey