On my recent journey to northern Michigan I had yet another run-in with gravity and impact. This time it was my Super Program and A-50/2. I'd carried the camera on the flight with me and jammed it into the backpack while we were landing because it needed to be under the seat or some such per the flight attendant. Unfortunately, the pack didn't get totally zipped I guess since the camera plopped out onto the parking lot as we were trying to fit six people and luggage in to my moms four person car. On initial inspection, it didn't look bad but later, when I tried to use it, the lens wouldn't focus. I noticed a dent in the filter ring and I guess it landed hard enough to chunk the lens's internals. Now, this isn't an expensive lens but it WAS part of the kit that I received that started me down this Pentaxian road... and I liked it. It's the third or fourth lens that I've wrecked in the few years I've been shooting and it pisses me off. I feel like I've let these things down with my lapses of concentration or judgement and allowed them to come to harm.
Anyway, I guess my self loathing rant is over.

Be careful out there

Cory



--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.1/104 - Release Date: 9/16/2005

Reply via email to