On 9/19/05, Herb Chong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i've been using it since it came out. it is one of the true deblurring
> Photoshop filters. until Smart Sharpen came out in Photoshop CS2, there was
> no real deblur function in Photoshop that allowed modifying any settings.
> Unsharp Mask is not a deblurring function. once you are able to understand
> and use a proper deblurring filter, you will never use Unsharp Mask again.
>
> Herb...

I bought a copy of Focus Fixer a couple of months ago. I'm still
playing around with the settings, but have used it to save a couple of
photos. (Prints had been ordered on the strength of seeing teeny tiny
proof thumbnails and I found later when coming to print them that the
focus was off)

--
Wendy Beard
Ottawa