Hmm... Makes me wonder why the Simon and Garfunkel song "Kodachrome" mentioned having a Nikon camera...

Tom C.

From: "Pål Jensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Pentax Future? What's next for Pentax...
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:27:54 +0200

Toralf wrote:

> I don't know much about the cameras of 1975,

I do.
I bought my first slr at that time and checked out every camera system. Nikon was ultra conservative, crude and based on 60' technology. No one who wanted the latest bought Nikon at that time. They sure had some respect but most of us young folks wouldn't be seen with a Nikon as they were strictly for boring old farts. Progressive brands were Pentax, Minolta and Olympus. Canon was to be seen as progressive the year after.

Pål