From: "Herb Chong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Chilly PESO
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:27:27 -0400

it was a bit sad to be there that day. they were holding a memorial service for a guy that had fallen in about a week earlier. he apparently wanted to get a better view and went over the fence and didn't stop. they hadn't found the body yet. i don't know if they ever did. several dozen people were just out of the framed picture. i have some shots of the people there, and some of the flowers and such they were leaving.

Herb....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>