I don't know if it is or not, probably not, the M lenses are
usually quite different.
It does seem though that if it's a Pentax anything f/3.5
it's probably a pretty darn good lens.
Many of the SMCP lenses seem to have a 2.8 version that is
inferior to their 3.5 cousins.
The 28,35 and 135 for example.

Don 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mat Maessen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:17 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Froggie and the new M28.
> 
> 
> Is this still essentially the same lens as the old Super Tak 28/3.5?
> If so, I need to get mine out and use it more...
> 
> -Mat
> 
> On 10/15/05, Don Sanderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Just got done fixing and cleaning a jammed up and filthy M28/3.5.
> > Geez, I love that lens!
> > I now own 3 of them, only 28 I have more than one of.
> >
> > Here's a shot from my wild back yard: ;-)
> >
> > http://donsauction.com/pdml/Froggie28_35.jpg
> >
> > Don
> >
> >
> >
> 

Reply via email to