I've tried again to set the custom function 'F stop other than A' and get the same message each time. No card in Camera. If OK is pressed again -- nothing.

Don

By the way I sold my very first Pentax, an ME Super in beautiful condition, on eBay last week -- and a P30 as well. I have one more P30 here in very clean condition if anyone is interested. After this my Pentax arsenal will comprise:

A P30T almost new
An MZ50 in wonderful shape
The new *ist D

plus a cupboard full of lenses (one autofocus) and some of them A. I could part with a couple of shorter zooms if anyone is interested.

Don

Don Williams wrote:
That's kind of you but the one that's on the way from NJ will probably get here in a few days. I just couldn't bring myself to pay 69€ (here in Finland) for a card when I could get the same one for $12 plus postage of $8. I'll get more of them in due course but since the camera will be on a microscope most of the time one 512 will do till next spring. Then I'll need several.

skye wrote:
eh? I can make menu changes without a card in the camera. Do I have a
super special D?

I have a spare 8MB card you can have if you like.

See feature: The Cement Company from Hell
Updated: Photomicro Link -- 18 05 2005

--
Dr E D F Williams