To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 10:32 PM
Subject: RE: My new Macro - a lemon.

When saying zoom I mean that the angle of view changes. Going from open to
near closed, the angle narrows. I find it strange, very strange. Not much,
but visible. It makes me suspicious.

I have made a rough test. The thing is that I having trouble finding time
do it more properly.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)