To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: New film from Kodak

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts"

Most of it's been discussed but I hadn't thought about the processing
equipment issue. I knew that the division that made film itself had been
spun off a year ago and that it was now going bankrupt but I hadn't
realized that the minilab manufacturing had been part of that division.
Makes sense, but I hadn't considered it.

I read a German publication recently that indicated that Agfa may have to cease production of sensitized products by the end of the year, as that will be approximately when they will no longer have the coin to buy raw material.

William Robb