Hi!

Yet another pano, this one made using 2 images captured turned into pixels by my *ist D on my recent cross country trip. Again these images weren't shot with the intention of stitching. Also I'd prepared this file before the recent monitor/file size discussions so beware it's not pip-squeak.

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~distudio/temp/pano_80.jpg (~440kB)

Tech: *ist D, ISO200, 1/800s FA200/2.8 + 1.7AF TC @ f6.3 (working), hand held.

Again autostitch was used to create this pano:

http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html

Comments, questions and critiques welcome, there are plenty more but this will
be the last pano I post for a while.

Rob, this is very strange... The immediate emotional reaction of mine was - something is wrong, seals shouldn't be lying down on the sand. I guess my Mediterranean part has it instilled that sand means heat and ultimately death...

But then I took a deep breath and looked again. And then I liked it...

Hmmm... I am starting to desire some big glass, such as FA 200/2.8 ;-).

Boris