On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 19:40:21 -0000, mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Roberts wrote:

mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Scott Loveless <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2005/11/04 Fri PM 02:43:12 GMT
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Re: OT: Interesting article for those who buy Sony music CDs.

Sony doesn't seem to be too good at this sort of thing.  A few years
ago it was copy protection on audio CDs.  Undefeatable, they called
it. They licensed the technology to quite a few other companies. Some kid with a sharpie beat it.
http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,52665,00.html

No story content for me.
  It's an article from 2002 on Sony's *previous* attempt at copy
protection.

Scott kindly sent me a list of alternatives offlist.

Somebody (or some bodies) at Sony need to shown where the exit is. I liked the company little enough before but now.....

"Bodies" is best.  Dead bodies. :-)

John