From: Tom Reese [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 8. november 2005 22:21
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO - Autumn or Winter?

On 8/11/05, Tim Øsleby, discombobulated, unleashed:

There is a chance you will have a second chance on that.
Me and Jostein may have a plan. To be continued ...
Har! And does Ryanair form any part of this plan??
Better Ryanair than longships.

TR

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).