William Robb wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman"
Subject: Request for help or advise. The critical mass is achieved...

Hi!

I have 4000+ PEF files, and 3 years worth of film shooting (1 film a week or so)... I have to devise a way to catalog the whole darn bunch.

What kind of system/program/solution you use?

When I remember, I back my stuff up onto a CD, or more likely a DVD.
I don't catalogue them or anything like that.
I figure it would be the height of arrogance to think my pictures were worthy of more effort than that.

William Robb

Question.
Do you never want to go back and find any particular photograph or group of photographs?
If you don't, why keep them at all?
If you do, how can you possibly recall what you put on more than 2 or 3 CD's or worse, DVD's?

keith whaley