But Frank. Army surplus canvas shoulder bags are so, so....SIXTIES! In the
seventies the sixties tie-dyed t-shirts and jeans gave way to blousy pink
shirts and striped bell bottoms. That army surplus was replaced by a little
leather bag with drawstrings. God that was awful. Thank goodness for the
eighties and black <vbg>.
Paul